Scholarships & Bursaries
Please note that scholarships are not available for the first year a student attends the school. The candidate should submit the following support documents in addition to the application linked.
- A separate cover letter summarizing student’s academic and arts accomplishments
- Two references from a school principal, a teacher, a counselor, or an Art instructor
- Copies of the final marks from the last grade completed and the most recent marks from a current grade
- For Dance: about 10 minute DVD that includes Barre work, Centre work, one variation on pointe (if applicable). Recorded no more than one year prior to the application
- For Vocal and Music: a CD of approx. 20 minutes of live recording that includes four different musical styles.