Scholarships & Financial Aid
Please note that scholarships are not available for the first year a student attends the school. The candidate should submit the following support documents in addition to the application linked.
- A separate cover letter summarizing student’s academic and Arts accomplishments
- Two references from a school principal, a teacher, a counselor, or an Art instructor
- Copies of the final marks from the last Grade completed and the most recent marks from a current Grade
- For Dance about 10 minute DVD that includes Barre work, Centre work, one variation on point if applicable recorded no more than one year prior to the application
- For Vocal and Music a CD of about 20 minutes of live recording that includes four different musical styles.